Sunday, September 16, 2012

Love the Pictures

I had such a nice weekend.  Thanks everyone.  Karen you did pick a nice place for your birthday.  It was beautiful.  I liked the falls the best.  Thanks Rachel for the pictures.  They are so cute.  It was quiet here tonight with everyone gone.  We finished watching Dr. Martin and it ended really good.  I am glad it ended in a good way.  Well have a good week.  Not too much going on with me.  Just work and then trying clean.  We are trying the putting fruit in the oven and seeing if the fruit flies will go in there and then I will cook them in the morning.  I can't figure out where they are coming from.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...