Friday, September 21, 2012

TGIF

I am excited for you guy to come up tomorrow, it will be fun.  Casey is going to work tomorrow and take Sunday off.  He was going to work one day and I thought tomorrow would be best so then I wouldn't have to be alone on any day, I was being selfish.  I was thinking of eating at Paradise Bakery tomorrow for lunch. The just opened and Karen likes that.  Today was good.  We picked up the next part of the mystery quilt, it is cute.  I finished quilting a quilt yesterday and I put the binding on.  I think that it turned out really nice.  You can't see the quilting too much from the pictures but I did a lot of it.  Well drive up safety tomorrow and I hope that you have a good day at work Robin.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...