Thursday, September 20, 2012

lost and no contact

today was interesting. I lost my phone to start out. I swore I had it with me and the only thing I could think of was I left it in the kitchen. So my lunch break I went home and It was not there :( so i panicked a little and figured check the car again. it was under the passenger seat.... weird so I can now contact the world. its strange how much I rely on my phone. Then for dinner I stoped at firehouse subs and I very much enjoyed the sandwich. I will by one for everyone when I move for food :) other the that work was work. I ordered a halloween door banner an finished it today, so that will be fun for the new apartment. NOt to much else have a great night robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...