Friday, September 21, 2012

I can see the quilting

WOW that is beautiful Rachel.  You are getting really good at that one your tiny machine.  It is amazing.  I am excited to come up tomorrow also.  I am going to go pick Karen up in Heber and then we are driving the scenic route to Logan. SHould be fun.  I am sorry you misplaced your phone that is awful.  You do rely on your phone.  I guess we all do.  I had a good day and was glad it was Friday.  We went and bought a dolly tonight at Lowes so we can start moving when ready.  It is a nice one.  Kind of high tech but that is what we are.  It folds all sorts of ways.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...