Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Under the weather

Isaac isn't feeling great.  He seemed like he didn't feel great but he was acting alright so we still went to story time and he did really good.  There were a ton of kids there so it was really busy.   I sewed with Jenn and I finished my block really fast so I made another bag for Isaac's cars.  I forgot to square the bottom corners but I still think it will be fine.  It turned out cute.  I attached a picture of the bag and the mystery quilt block.  Isaac took a long nap and woke up really hot and upset.  I gave him some medicine and we just laid in my bed and watched shows.  Casey came home and by that time he was feeling better and got up and ran around and acted fine.  He ate really good today and has been pretty active.  After his nap was the worse.  He got upset before bed time, his medicine ran out.  We gave him some more and he wanted to cuddle with Casey so that is what they are doing.  I hope that tomorrow he starts to feel better.  In other news I bought a table runner kit from connecting threads.  It was only $15 and was really cute, it is a Halloween one.  It was impulsive, I couldn't help myself.  I hope that everyone has a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...