Monday, September 17, 2012

I hate smoke

It seems to have been smoky a lot this year.  I hope it rains soon and the fires go away.  I had a good day.  It was just a normal day.  Those are always good.  We started watching a news series on netflixs.  Once upon a time.  It is good.  It is going to be a quiet week for us.  I think those are nice.  I am going to clean my stove out this week and start getting it cleaned up for the move.  It is really a mess right now.  That is going to be my goal for the week.  I may or may not accomplish this goal.  I did look into the oven tonight, does that count as starting?  Have a nice week.  I love you guys  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...