Thursday, September 20, 2012

I want a four hour nap

I think that is so unfair that Isaac got a long nap and none of us didn't.  I am glad he is feeling better.  He needs a lot of sleep to get feeling better.  Me and Karen are for sure coming up on Saturday. That will be fun.  I had a nice day.  I even got a flu shot.  I thought there was no reason to prolong the inevitable.  I had to have one so I just did it.  I have never had a shot so high up before it felt like she went into the socket.  Oh well it is over with.  I did some ironing tonight and it feels like I have new clothes again.  I was way behind on my ironing.  I still am but I did make a small dent.  We are still watching once upon a time and it still is really good.  Well have a great friday.  I love fridays.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...