Monday, September 17, 2012
Smokey
Well it is smokey here today. When i was driving home yesterday there was a fire by the Kamas, Park City exit. They even had the road blocked to one lane. Work was good. Just same old same old there. Thanks for the fun time this weekend. Well I don't have much else to add so I will sign off. I hope that everyone had a great Monday. BYE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment