Sunday, September 30, 2012

No pictures for me

Tell Casey the wall looks really nice.  It will be good for you guys to have that room back.  I had a good day.  I finished up two burb clothes and I tried some new yarn.  I took pictures of them to post on the blog but they didn't end up on my email and I deleted them off my phone.  I am trying to get pictures.  I do so enjoy them.  I will try again.  I also worked on my bow tie quilt. It is moving along.  Not too much left to do.  I helped Robin pack a little bit this morning and she is getting ready for the move.  Not much else to report.  Yesterday I just ran errands and then took a 3 hour nap.  I couldn't believe that I slept that long.  I just rested my eyes for a minute.  I will try to take a picture tomorrow and see if I can get it loaded onto the blog.  Have a great Monday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...