Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fun times

I am looking forward to saturday and the big move.  I hope it goes well.  Robin I am glad you got some rest.  It has been a long month for you.  I love the brains Karen.  You did good.  Dad thinks he is passing a kidney stone so this weekend might be interesting.  I hope it isn't a bad one.  I am only working 1/2 day tomorrow so that will be fun.  I am sleeping in.  That will feel really nice.  Not much else to report.  I went to the store tonight and got Isaac some treats.  He is ready for the weekend.  I am so excited for Casey's birthday also.  I think we did good. 

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...