Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cute

Karen, thanks that is really cute.  I think that is awesome.  It is supposed to freeze on Wednesday so I spent most of the day clearing out the garden.  I have attached pictures of everything but the squash.  I am not sure what to do with it all yet but I will figure it out.  I sewed today with Jenn and Raquel came over also.  It was fun.  I finished the mystery quilt.  I just have to put the border on.  Isaac woke up so I wasn't able to do that.  I will put a picture on tomorrow.  We went to story time today and that was fun.  Isaac looked at a truck book and I attached a picture.  Casey isn't feeling great he just has a little cold.  I hope that everyone has a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...