Thursday, October 4, 2012

a half hour

today was alright work was really crazy for some reason, I think I was really tired. then my dishwasher doesnt work so I went down and told them about it. hopefully it gets fixed sooner then later. then I was going to call you rachel about tomorrow but i was going to lay down for a half an hour and slept for 3 hours instead. so it was late when I woke up. but I will call you before I leave to pan out details. don't stress about going to your dealy-o thing I'm sure I will be up there later. I like your brains karen its super cute. they will love it. not to much else I am still tired so I am going to head for bed night robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...