Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Apples

Thanks Mom and Dad for talking to Isaac today.  He really wanted to talk to you.  We put him in his batman pajamas and the fit him really nice, thanks Robin.  I hope that moving went well tonight.  We can help Saturday so don't push yourself's too hard.  I am excited to help move.  Friday is Fantastic Friday, four people signed up for the I love you because frame so I get to do that and help with dinner.  Casey and Isaac will be here and I shouldn't be too late.  Today was good.  I picked the apples and started to dry them.  I was trying to think of what we would eat and drying seems the best way.  I read how to freeze the peppers so I might do that.  Their is a relish you can make with green tomatoes but I am not sure we would eat that so I am still thinking about it.  Good luck everybody and have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...