Sunday, September 30, 2012

Walls

We had a good weekend.  We put up dry wall downstairs.  Casey did most of it.  It looks really good.  He finished doing the spackle it today also.  Casey didn't work yesterday but work for a while today.  Yesterday we went to Lowe's first and then we went and watched the homecoming parade, it was fun and Isaac really liked it.  We also picked up some pumpkins on our way home.  We were going to carve them today but didn't get to it.  Hopefully sometime this week.  We spend the rest of the day working downstairs. When Isaac took his nap I ran to the fabric store and picked up the last mystery quilt.  It was the big revel and it is a cute quilt.  I also went to Bernina and got a back for the purple quilt 30% off.  It was pretty fun to go by myself.  Today was good.  We just stayed at home in the morning.  Isaac wouldn't go down for his nap since we kind of slept in.  So I just went to all of church.  He did really good in Sacrament and nursery.  Near the end he was getting tired so when we got home I put him down and he took a hour and half nap.  Last night I cut up all the rest of our tomatoes which was 60!! and made spaghetti sauce.  It turned out really good, I didn't make it as spicy.  I think that will be the end of the tomatoes or at least it is going to be a lot less.  I think that is all I have I hope that everyone had a nice weekend.  Good luck starting the move tomorrow.

Love
Rachel



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...