Friday, September 28, 2012

Love Fridays

It was a good day today.  Just a normal day.  I did go grocery shopping after work and got some tape to put boxes together for robin.  It does seem nice to have a quiet weekend.  I am going to sleep in.  I am excited about that one.  I love the picture you picked out Rachel.  That is really going to brighten up the kitchen.  We did go out of ice cream.  Dad loves that place that Robin found for us.  Karen I am going to try and go into work a couple of minutes early so I can get off a little early.  I can't go in at 7 but a few mintues maybed 15 minutes early.  Have a nice weekend.  Tell Casey thanks for doing the wall.  Rachel you are going to have to decide what color to paint it.  I will come up and help with that.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...