Friday, September 28, 2012

For the Beauty of the Earth

I was singing For the Beauty of the Earth to Isaac and it made me think of when I would sing it all the time and it made me laugh.  Today was good.  Isaac woke up at 6 this morning and he went to bed late last night so he was a little grumpy but not too horrible.  We didn't do much just hung around the house and played outside.  I finished the Halloween table runner and it is really cute.  I just need to quilt it now.  We went to lowes tonight and got stuff to finish the room downstairs.  Casey got the stuff and I walked around with Isaac.  Casey's Dad came over and helped carry it in.  We bought too much so Casey is going to take some back tomorrow.  While we were there I found a picture for thirty dollars so I got it.  I think that it looks reall pretty.  I need to find two more for over the stairs now.  Casey isn't working in SLC this weekend.  He is going to work up here on Sunday and just take tomorrow off.  It will be nice.  I pick up my last part of the mystery quilt tomorrow.  Everyone have a nice relaxing day tomorrow.  I threw in a picture of Isaac just because. 

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...