Sunday, September 23, 2012

Moo

Thank you Karen and Mom for the fun time yesterday.  It was a really nice day.  Thank you for everything.  Today was good.  We got up and went to Clifton.  I remembered half way there that I didn't have any diapers so we had to stop in Preston and get some.  Calleen has done a lot of work up there and it was fun to spend the day there.  She has four baby cows and one milking cow, chickens, a rooster, doves and a lot of cats.  Isaac loved it and had fun with all the animals and running around.  He wouldn't take a nap there so we gave him on at 4 when we got home.  Leona is staying with her now and I think that it is permanent.  It is agreeing with Leona living up there, she really likes it and looks a lot better.  I think that being busy is good for her.  Casey brought his gun up with him in case he had to shoot any skunks but we didn't see any.  He pruned one of the apple trees which was nice.  When we got home Casey and Isaac took a nap so I sewed the purple quilt together.  I have all the blocks done I just need to sew them together.  I was missing a couple pieces so I used some of the black fabric that we got yesterday.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday.  It is going to be hard to get back to normal after a fun weekend.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...