Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Scratched

Today was good, I like Tuesdays.  I also did laundry and I am jealous that you have the avengers.  It is in my queue and should come next.  Isaac did so good at story time today.  He sat on the floor and did all the actions to the songs.  He also kind of interacted with kids.  I am so glad that he is getting better, it is a lot funner.  I sewed with Jenn today and that was fun.  I am really liking this quilt.  The finial kit we pick up on Saturday.  Me and Isaac were out picking tomatoes and he turned and scratched his face on the neighbors rose bush.  I was worried that he got his eye but he didn't.  I have attached a picture, it isn't great but you can see the scratch.  I feel bad for him.  I am substituting in nursery on Sunday so I am going to stay in Logan this weekend.  That is all my news, everyone have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...