Thursday, September 27, 2012

I love Power

Rachel tell Casey thanks for fixing the power.  That is wonderful.  If you need anything just let me know.  I was for sure that the willow tress was ripping power cords again.  It has done that two or three times.  Well I had a good day. It was quiet and nice.  I am so glad it is Friday.  I am sleeping in on Saturday.  I have been tired this week.  I am excited for the move Robin.  We will get you moved in before you know what hit you.  I boxed up your silverware tonight.  It is nice to have mine in the drawer.  I have missed it.  I know that is dumb but it just feels more like me.  Well have a great friday.  I am glad you don't have snow Karen.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...