Thursday, September 27, 2012

Power Problems

The power went out on Sunday in North Logan and since it has come on our power has been flickering.  Today Casey replaced four circuit breakers and now it works great.  It is really nice.  Jen lent me a book called One Tattered Angel and it is a good book so far.  I think that you would like it Mom, it is about a baby that only had brain stem function and nothing else.  It was written by a Mormon so it is a inspiring book.  On our walk this morning a lady down the street joined us and she brought over brownies later to say thanks.  It was nice of her.  I don't have much else going on.  I am working on a granny square quilt with my thirties fabric and I love it, I have 8 blocks done.  I also started a Halloween table runner and I am almost done with that.  It is cute.  I was going to make everyone one but I don't have enough fabric so I am going to make a different Halloween table runner for everyone.  It will be awesome.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...