Monday, September 24, 2012

A Ride in the Truck

Today was good for me also.  Isaac was tired today so he was a little grumpy but not too bad.  When Casey came home Isaac wanted to drive in the truck.  So Casey suggested that we get a cheap car seat so the truck so we don't have to keep switching it.  So we went to Shopko and got one.  I think that it will be nice. We went on a ride int he truck with it and he loved it.  I finished the purple quilt and I love it.  It is going to be a really amazing quilt.  Thanks Mom.  I also made one block for my granny square quilt and I like it also.  It will be fun to make.  I also am available to help move whenever anyone needs me.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...