Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Avengers

Gee Karen you get to buy penny candy next time with your 3 cents.  You are rich.  I love the bag you made Rachel.  That will be nice.  We went out tonight to Walmart and got the Avengers.  I only watched part of it because it is late and we are tired.  I had to go to work a little early today but that means I get to leave a little late on Friday or go in a little late one day.  I am sorry I said the 5th it is the 6th.  It seems to be coming up so fast.  I think I am going to leave the bed here unless Kelly needs it.  I don't want him not to have a place to sleep.  We can decide on the 5th.  It really isn't a big deal either way.  I took a melatonin last night because I couldn't sleep and I have felt so tired all day.  Does it last that long?  Weird.  It was nice to have rain.  It felt so nice and clean.  Have a good Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...