Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tomatos

Robin, don't stress.  Come up when you come up.  You have a key and Casey will be around.  I am excited to help you move.  I can't believe it is happening.  Is your play over?  I am glad that you got some sleep.  Karen, that is awesome.  I love it.  You did a really good job on that.  Today was good.  We spent the morning downstairs with the fireplace on, I was cold.  I finished quilting Isaac's truck blanket and I really like it. I just stitched in the ditch around each truck and in the sashing, it isn't perfect but I think it will be fine..  I really like it.  I need to bind it now.  This evening I started making relish out of my green tomatoes   I still have a ton left so Casey is going to take them to work and see if any one wants them.  I am going to make more spaghetti sauce and freeze it with the rest of the red tomatoes.  Then I am done with our garden stuff.  I have been so excited for Casey's birthday I thought it was later in the month than it was.  I am loosing my mind I think.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...