Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Empty nesters (?)

Well I think we are getting really close to being empty nesters.  The place is looking less and less like moving day.  We got three car loads out today and Robin took an air mattress and is spending the night in her place.  It was really a turning point for all of us.  There is still a lot to do and her place still has a lot to put away but it is coming closer.  Getting more furniture over there so she has a place to put stuff will help also.  We are going to try and move a book case over there tomorrow.  WE will see if it will fit in the jeep.  When did Isaac grow up?  He looks so grown up in that pictures.  He is such a cute little boy.  I am sorry that Casey isn't feeling well.  Maybe it is allergies.  He did work down in that room a lot.  Maybe it was the dust.  I hope he gets feeling better.  I am tired and need to order a Uhaul for Saturday.  Have a nice hump day.  Man this week is going fast.  Karen, I think that salad is a good one.  It has good ingredients and looks like brains.  Did you find frozen potatoes that would work?  LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...