Tuesday, October 16, 2012

a day of days

today was good work was busy, but I made it out alive. I like your quilt rachel its cute. I will try to pick up a hat at fire house but usually i eat in now. But this weekend I am pretty sure that i am doing the play at 6 so hopefully that is it. SO if forgot to tell you I was mad at the guy that keeps asking me out at work, he's awful. so I was stewing and then I randomly signed up for online dating. I don't know why but I did. So I will keep you updated on the crazies that insue. I really didn't think anything would ever happen but there are a few guys that have written me that are not half bad. so that is my crazy, i know its random but that is me. Well that is my news nothing much else. I kinda chilled tonight it was nice have a good one see you all saturday maybe. Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...