Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday

Dad went to the arthritis doctor today and he is retiring in two weeks.  Dad has been his patient for 11 years.  He is a good doctor.  He is going to find us a new doctor to go to.  Well that was my big news.  I have a lot to do at work but it isn't stressful just data entry.  Makes the day go fast.  I just listen to music.  I like that.  Not much else going on.  We had warm ups for dinner.  They tasted good.  It is suppose to rain tomorrow and then get cold.  I am not sure I am ready for winter.  I miss Isaac after he leaves.  I miss all of you.  It is so quiet. I sure enjoy our weekend together.  Well have a great tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...