Wednesday, October 17, 2012

So cute

Isaac is doing so well.  I love he can say all our names.  He is so smart.  I am glad that everyone is doing so well.  Man a date, and out to craft night and a birthday dinner.  I feel like a slacker, I just did laudry and ironed.  I am so excited for all of you.  That is so wonderful.  I really like that craft Karen.  That looks fun.  It is cold out there today.  Robin we can go to lunch at firehouse subs on Saturday and get Isaac his fire hat if you would like.  I am going to Kamas tomorrow to look at houses with Karen.  That will be fun.  Have a good Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...