Thursday, October 18, 2012

Add more frosting

Thanks for wishing Casey a happy birthday.  He had a really nice day.  I made him a cake and we went to the corn maze.  Isaac loved it, he ran and ran.  He got tired near the end so we carried him but he did so good.  It was fun.  We will have to go on the 27th.  I have pictures I will put them on tomorrow.  He wore the skeleton shirt that either Mom or Robin got him and he looked really cute.  I am impressed with everyone.  I made a cake and it didn't come out of the pan very nice, it was a two layer cake.  I just put a ton of frosting on it and it looked and tasted good.  I love the craft Karen and I am glad that you had a good time on your date Robin.  You love the name James so that is a positive.  Everyone have a good night and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...