Friday, October 19, 2012

Never enough pictures

RAchel that quilt turned out so darling.  I love it.  Good job.  YOu will have to do the next one.  I am glad you got a safe for your gun Karen that is good.  WE finally got the xrays done of dad's feet and hands.  IMED will do them 24/7 so that was nice.  They were very nice and I also got dad registered for his scope on Thursday.  I am ahead of the game.  I have been so hungry today.  I feel like I can't get enough to eat.  What is up with that.  I am excited to go shooting tomorrow Karen.  I bet I will be the worse one there but that is good because it will make everyone feel really good.  WEll have a great weekend.  It is suppose to get stormy.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...