Thursday, October 18, 2012

House hunting

I met Karen after work in Kamas and we went and saw houses.  There was one that was really cute but expensive.  Decisions Decisions.  I am so glad that Casey had a good birthday. Corn mazes are so much fun.  I am glad that Isaac loved them.  He is a hiker for sure.  I had a good day at work and when I came home dad had put the self clean on the oven.  YEAH we are getting ready for the move.  I forgot to mention they came and put some plaster on the holes.  It does look better.  I am glad that tomorrow is Friday. It has seemed like a short week to me.  Time going so fast.  Thursday dad is going to get scoped so I am taking the whole day off and on Friday I am going to the eye doctor to get my eyes checked.  My right eye is blurry. I need a new prescription.  Well have a nice Friday.  The weather is amazing.  It is so pretty outside.  I love the drive from Kamas especially around the Jordanelle.  It is such an amazing view.  One of my favorites.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...