Wednesday, October 17, 2012

oh ro

That is so cute of isaac. I think its funny when he says baby he snuggles with the truck. I think his trucks are his babies ;) lol . just kidding. well today was good I had to work early. and then one guy that wrote me wanted to meet and say hi. So I thought what the heck. So we met at liberty park after work and walked around and talked for a bit. It was nice he's a pretty cool guy. His name is James, he's 34 and works in finance. He wants a cool head gash for halloween. so I'm thinking that was a date thing but I guess thats my life, "I will take you out for dinner for bashing my head". oh brother. well not to much else going on I am going into work early tomorrow to. Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...