Tuesday, October 16, 2012

love the firebushes

Rachel thanks for taking a picture of the bushes.  I think that is the best they have ever looked in the fall.  The are beautiful.  I had a good day also.  It rained here most of the day.  I got a new project also and my desk is piling up.  I am going to be busy for awhile.  Dad had to work late and it was raining so I went to pick him up and he needs x-rays of his hands to see how they are doing and so we went to insta care but they wouldn't do them.  I am going to call the hospital tomorrow and see if they will do them for us.  He took me to Yellow fin for dinner.  It was delicious!!!!!!  Robin do you want to hang on Saturday after you get done with work or do you have plans.  WE could even go before you have to work. The next weekend on the 27th I am going to Logan to help paint and then go on a corn maze if the weather is good.  I thought Isaac would like that.  Well have a nice WEdnesday.  WE made it half way through.  I can't believe how fast October is going.  Robin if you eat at Firehouse sub would you get Isaac a red hat.  I think it will look cuter than the black one the costume came with.  LOVE MOM PS I love you quilt Rachel.  You are so good at quilting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...