Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A cold day in February

Good luck tomorrow at the doctors Karen, I hope they don't make you wait too long.  We had a good day. We had story time and went grocery shopping.  Jenn came over to sew and I finished a quilt for Mom, I need to quilt it now.  I also worked on my mystery quilt.  Isaac only took a hour nap but he was really good to play while we sewed.  I called the insurance and they had never received a claim for Isaac's doctors appointment so I called the pediatrician and they are going to resubmit it.  It made me feel a lot better.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...