Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Embarassing

Today I forgot my visiting teachers were coming at 1.  So I put Isaac down for a nap and put in my headphones and listened to Josh Groban.  I didn't hear them ring the door bell or knock.  Then they called me and I figured out it was my phone after they hung up.  So I went outside and caught them before they left.  I didn't clean up the front room so it was a mess of toys.  I felt bad.  Other than that it was a good day.  I made two stomach pillows for Robin since I could make tow out of a fat quarter.  I hope that they work for her.  We went to look at Edwards tonight for mattresses but they had closed.  So we walked across the street to the book table.  It was fun to walk around, they have toys up stairs so we got Isaac a new train.  They had some fun buildings for the train table.  I think that we might get one for Easter.  I hope that they doctors we went well for you Karen and you had a good day off Mom.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...