Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nice time

We had a good day.  It was nice to have a day off.  It did feel like Saturday.  Karen's doctor went OK.  Her counts were high but when he heard she bought a house he seemed to understand.  We went to IKEA and walked around.  We didn't see anything we feel in love with.  We met Robin for dinner and there was a drug bust in the parking lot.  That was interesting.  Dad's Ipod doesn't work in his car anymore.  We can't decide if it is his IPOD or the car stereo.  It works on just headsets so I am leaning towards the car stereo.  Dad leaves at 12:30 a.m.  next Friday morning.  He thought it was Friday night.  I think he will be OK.  I think I am just going to stay in SLC this weekend and work on getting dad ready to go.  I can change my mind if you want to do something.  Well have a great Valentines day.  I would advise against eating out tomorrow. It will be crowded.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...