Friday, February 15, 2013

Counting Sheep

Yeah for the new mattress.  You are going to love that.  You won't have to count sheep anymore.  You will just fall asleep in pure luxury.  I am so happy for you.  You will get it just in time for Casey to have to sleep on an air mattress all weekend.  I hope Casey gets to go to France.  That is super fun.  Robin I am so excited to see pictures.  I hope it all went well.  Karen good luck cleaning your apartment tomorrow.  I am going to run errands and then work on ironing and getting dad ready for China.  We are becoming a world flying family.  Well my day was good.  Just a normal day with no great stress in life.  I really liked that.  Have a great weekend  Isaac looks so big that picture.  He grows so much every day.  He is so dang cute. 
 LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...