Saturday, February 16, 2013

time

today was good. I woke up at 9 this morning and then I decided I wanted to sleep more so I ended up waking up around 1. then watched some netflix and the clock said 3. I literally did nothing. I didn't even eat till 3, so I wasted the day basically. it was nice. I can't complain, but nothing productive was done on my part. some photographers posted some pictures. I put some of the ones I liked here. That is cool casey gets to go to paris. YOu should fly out and spend a week there with him rachel. I would go to paris any day. I'm glad that you got your apartment out of your life karen. well not to much else with me have a great sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...