Tuesday, February 12, 2013

same old same old

I did good at work today and got a lot done.  I am looking forward to a day off.  I didn't do anything spectacular just a regular day.  I am doing laundry and that is about as exciting as it gets.  I am glad you like the Josh's CD.  I think it is a lot better than the last one.  I am going to go with Karen to the doctor tomorrow and then drop by and see Jeff and make sure he is OK.  He is getting the rest of his teeth pulled tomorrow.  Then I think we are going to Heber to finish up the apartment and be done with that.  That will be good.  Have a nice Hump Day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...