Sunday, February 10, 2013

Banana Belt

Karen we got at least 5 inches of snow and it snowed most of the day.  I was so glad you made it home on Saturday because it would have been tough to get home on Sunday.  I am glad the bishopric is coming over on Tuesday.  That will be good to meet some people.  We went to chuck-e-cheese and all I can say is the puppets were a real disappointment.  The pizza was good and the games were really nice but I thought the puppets would talk at least once.  We had a good time.  Just as Casey and Rachel were leaving there window wipers came off so dad and Casey went and got some new ones.  It is going to be late before they get home.  Thanks for the fun weekend.  I had a really good time.  I will see you on Wednesday Karen.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...