Monday, February 11, 2013

so you say

That is cool about the video, but I didn't go so it was probably rachel you saw instead or karen. BUt today was ok. My boss decided to take the day off again today with out telling me. It really pissed me off. But I mellowed after a while. then class went well. I started a skirt pattern. Hopefully it will look good at the end I will post pictures when I get the final project done. not to much else the rest of the week will be getting set on the shoot on friday. have a good one robin

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I knew it was Karen and Rachel and Karen. I just got too excited that I got the picture posted. I am glad your class is going good.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...