Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I get to sleep in

I worked a long day today but tomorrow I get to sleep in until 7:30 and then take dad to the doctor.  That does seem so nice.  I had to be at work at 7:15 today to help with the interviews and left at 5:15.  I don't like working those long days.  I will be glad to go back to a normal schedule.  I finally passed my level on candy crush. I know I am just so exciting.  I am glad you got your books Rachel.  You do have your reading cut out for you.  What are you going to read first.  Dad asked me if you got the dishwasher part yet?  He was worried about you.  I am glad enrichment turned out.  Karen I am ready for strawberry pie anytime.  That is the best.  I don't have any plans for the weekend.  Does someone want to do something?  Finish laying brick, cut down pine trees?  I don't know just the normal everyday weekend.  Let me know what you would like to do.  Have a nice Thursday.  It is suppose to be stormy tomorrow but then have a beautiful weekend.  LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...