Wednesday, April 10, 2013

wurk it

Yeah for pie I was thinking about it the other day actually I think I need a piece ;) Sorry about your flowers in the snow. mother nature is angry. I would love the table runner rachel it looks cute. I am not sure about this weekend yet work has imploded. and i might have a photoshoot ??? I will know more on friday. sorry. But its so busy at work. strike that its insane. so hopefully we kick butt the next few days. at least I getting over time. ALso last night I got the artsy vibe again so i drew a little sketch in my notebook and now I am turning it into a wood burning its still in the works I will post pictures when it looks more put together. and speaking of pictures. I forgot to get you photos karen of the easter egg hunt for your work. I will work on that soon :) robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...