Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Journals

Today was pretty good.  We got some snow also but we didn't have to shovel.  It mostly melted by this evening.  Casey was still tired today so he came home early and was able to take another nap.  He is feeling better.  It has been nice to have to have him.  I moved sewing day with Jenn to tomorrow since he cane home.  Bears went well this afternoon, I was so nervous.  I need to calm down.  They liked making the journals and it was fun.  We didn't anything done on the bricks but it is supposed to warm up this weekend so maybe we could work on it then.  I have enrichment tomorrow.  I hope that goes alright also.  It will be a busy day tomorrow.  I recorded a cute video of Isaac doing the signs to popcorn popping on the apricot tree.  It is cute, thanks Mom for teaching it to him.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...