Monday, April 8, 2013

twinners

sorry Issac gets blisters like me they suck. But at least I will have a buddy to be crippled with on family trips. hopefully he doesn't get heatstroke and then we will both be a hot mess. today was good. but we are getting a huge order in so later this week things are going to hit the fan and its going to be crazy. of course my boss is oblivious to the world so hopefully some people will have their lifed saved by pepsi ;) lol. then I went to class. I am getting stressed out that april is going so fast. may les mis starts and all my free time is out the window. oh well baby steps. well have a great one hope everyone is warm drink lots of hot cocoa. robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...