Thursday, April 11, 2013

review

Well I had my year review today. It is a little strange that they start counting your year after your 60 days trail, but what ever. I got a raise so that is nice. It starts Monday which is the beginning of the pay period. So that worked out nice. Robin I hope that your work went from insane back down to crazy. My work was a little quiet today, but I made it thru. Rachel is it okay if me and mom maybe...tentatively plan on coming to Logan on Saturday? I will have to take you out to dinner to celebrate my raise. Well that was my excitement for the day. I hope that everyone has a great Friday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...