Thursday, April 11, 2013

I love it

I would love Karen and Mom to come up on Saturday, that would be really fun.  Thanks guys.  Congratulations on the raise Karen, that is awesome.  That is a big one, I am excited for you.  Robin I hope that work slows down for you and I am glad that you are being creative.  That sounds like a lot of fun.  I am glad that Dad's doctor went well Mom, good luck tomorrow.  We got the part for the dish washer and Casey installed it last night but we haven't gotten it working yet.  We just need a little time to look at it.  We had a good day.  We didn't have any obligations and it was nice.  Isaac woke up super early this morning and that wasn't great.  So he took his nap at 9.  I finished the table runner and it looks cute, I like it.  We meet Casey for lunch and then we went on a long walk. A girl and her daughter from playgroup were at the park so we talked for a while and that was fun.  After that we walked a long ways and Isaac walked the whole way.  I made stir fry with my julienne peeler tonight and it was really good.  I am going to make that more often.  My peas are coming up and I am excited about that.  I attached a picture.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...