Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Monday

That is too bad it is snowing in Kamas.  I work with someone that lives in Heber and they said they had at least 6 inches and that was at 5:00.  I hope you don't have to call a snow day in April.  Robin when they inspected your car did they fix the trunk?  I have been meaning to ask that.  I also went to your website and WOW.  He really did a wonderful write up about you.  That has to make you feel good.  Rachel thanks for the pictures.  They are so cute.  I am glad that Casey got a day off.  He needed that.  We can come up and help you finish up the wall.  It won't take long.  I had a nice day at work and we went to Walmarts this evening.  I have food in the house again.  We are watching a series on Netflixs called Jericho.  It has hooked me in.  WE are about half way done.  It was really cold outside when we went shopping tonight.  I am sorry Isaac has Ro's feet.  Blisters are just miserable.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...