Tuesday, April 9, 2013

So dang cute

Rachel that was so cute.  He is just so smart.  I am glad that bears went well.  I knew they would love the activity.  You do a good job.  You have a right to be nervous 8 year old little boys.  They can give you a ride for your money. Good luck tomorrow with enrichment.  I am glad that Casey is feeling better.  Karen, I am sorry you have snow.  It will be warm someday (I hope).  It was so cold and windy today.  Robin I am glad you got to veg.  I can't believe Le Mis is already here.  When you talked about it, it seemed like that was so far away.  Work was really busy today.  I didn't get much done but I did get a lot of meetings done.  I was involved in interviews.  I find them really hard to do.  It is hard to tell how people are going to be with a half hour interview.  WE went shopping after work because the person's last day is Thursday.  It feels nice to have the present all bought.  I am not so worried.  Have a great hump day.  If we can make through Wednesday we are almost to the weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...