Tuesday, September 24, 2013

75

today was good we had 75 banner stands due on friday but we husseled and finished them today. I am tired now i was on high gear. I'm glad you guys are liking the tips on facebook for a while I wasn't going to do it but I think I will keep going and see what happens with it. Its kinda fun. it reminds me of when dad had me write bueaty tips for the dugway paper. so so long ago.... strange memory. I'm glad everyone is doing well. good luck mom. It suppose to be bad weather tomorrow so be safe. I think I will come down to logan this weekend. walter has plans so I thought it would be fun to come up. if you want mom we can go out for dinner tomorrow. Walter has fighter practice so wont be able to make it but if it rains it might change things. anyway have a great one robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...