Monday, September 23, 2013

Wish me luck

Well wish me luck tomorrow.  The next three days are going to be interesting.  I hope the interviews turn out good.  I am a little worried about it but I just have to ride the wave now.  It was a good day at work today, more normal than it has been for a long time.  I liked that.  Dad wasn't feeling so great tonight so we just took it easy.  I did dust and wash my sliding glass door.  I was ambitious.  Robin I am good with any night.  If one night Walter is busy we can go to the Halloween store.  I am good with anything.  I am going to Logan this weekend.  I would love company if anyone wants to go with me.  Karen we can leave Friday night if you want to.  Robin do you want to go.  If you want to do dinner with Robin and Walter before we go we could do that.  Just an idea.  Not much else going on.  I really have been liking your posts on facebook Robin.  Are you getting a lot of hits?  I thought they were very nice comments.  Have a nice Tuesday.  I love you guys MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...